We’ve put together a list of things to bring so you can ensure to enjoy your stay to the max!
- Riding Hat
- Riding Boots
- Jodhpurs or similar
- Wellies/Mucker boots for yard type jobs
- Chaps (optional)
- Body Protector (optional)
- High Visibility jacket/tabard (optional)
The Centre can provide riding hats and riding boots if necessary
- Guests may bring their own grooming kits if they have them, if not one will be given to you by the centre.
Other Gear to Include:
- Jeans, T-shirts, Jumpers etc to change into after riding – not best ones!
- Towel – the centre does NOT provide towels
Please note, there are no laundry facilities available at the centre so ensure you bring enough clothes for the duration of your stay, as well as possibly another set in case you get caught in the rain!
Additional things to bring if you are staying with us for a week:
- Shorts, T-shirts and old trainers that can be used to paddle in the river
- Two towels – one for showering and one for the river
- Pocket money – The centre has a tuck shop that is open each evening
- Guests are also taken into Helmsley for an afternoon to purchase souvenirs
- Money to buy lunch on the Day Ride